TOP TEN SERIES I WOULD LIKE TO START...
BUT HAVEN'T YET
Brought to us by The Broke and the Bookish
1. I want to put this one out here first. I am so embarrassed being the book lover that I am, that I haven't got around to even reading the first line of the first page of the first book!
2. I am dying to read it, really. I do have a little bit of series-itis going on and I'm afraid of book commitment. I've heard rumors that my freshman son will be assigned this book in the Spring. Maybe I'll jump on the bandwagon then.
3. I know. Can a person even admit that without being booed and hissed?
4. I have two serious fanboys in this house and I won't even read not one line of this with them. Why? Because cartoons/graphic books drive me bananas. Oh, I want to be part of the snorts and giggles that I hear when there is a new one in the house. I just can't.
5. I wish I would have read these when there were only a few books. Now I think there are too many for me to catch up - just when it hits the big screen with Tom Cruise, too.
6. I read The Hobbit several years ago. Enjoyed it for what it was and then never really read the series. Now that it has been a movie, I doubt that I ever will.
7. Sarah Says Read, if you are reading this, do not hit me over the head with one of your hardcovers. I actually read Outlander, but could not find it in me to commit to 1000 page books.
8. See Outlander reason above. I can't read 1000 page books. I really even have trouble with 500+ books. I want to desperately read these though.
9. I read the first of this one too. But by the time I did, I was thoroughly rung out on vampires and just didn't see a future for me with this series.
10. I read a review. It was one thumb up and one thumb down. Should I commit? It's the one I've been mulling most recently.